To enter, simply join Voome before Friday 15th June, 2018 and you'll automatically go in the draw to win!
Terms & Conditions
May 2018 'Win 1 of 5 $500 REBEL Gift Vouchers'
- By entering the “Voome Win 1 of 5 $500 REBEL Gift Vouchers” (the “Competition”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Voome.com.au, an entity of 12WBT Trading Pty Limited (ABN 31 154 009 622) of Level 5, 4-14 Foster Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
- Subject to clause 5, entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or older (“Eligible Entrants").
- Employees and their immediate families of 12WBT Trading Pty Limited, Ansible Pty Ltd, and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The Competition commences on Monday 15th May 2018 at 09:00 AEST and closes on Friday 15th June 2018 at 23:59 AEST (the “Competition Period”).
- In order to enter, Eligible Entrants must
- Visit www.voome.com.au
- Become a new paying member of Voome.com.au, or be an existing member that transfers from paused to paying for Voome again, in the Competition period.
- There is a limit of one Eligible Entry per Eligible Entrant to the Competition.
- The time of entry will be the time at which the completed online entry is received by the competition database.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject bulk entries which it considers to have been generated using software to generate multiple entries. Any Eligible Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late entries or entries not received for any reason.
- The Prizes are:
PRIZE DESCRIPTION RRP 5 x Prizes 5 x $500.00 AUD REBEL Gift Vouchers $2,500.00
- There are five (5) Prizes available to be won during the Competition. The total Prize value is A MAXIMUM OF $2,500.00 (including GST).
- All Eligible Entries received during the Competition Period will go into the draw to win a Prize. The first five (5) Eligible Entries randomly selected by the Promoter's representative will win a Prize ("Winners").
- The draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 on Wednesday 20 June 2018 at 11:00 AEST ("Draw"). Entries that do not contain the information required may be deemed invalid and, in that event, a further draw will be conducted.
- The Winners agree and acknowledge: they may be contacted by the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) to provide comments about the Competition and the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) may take photos or recordings of them;
- The Promoter may use any comments obtained from Winners including their name, and/or likeness and any photos or recordings taken of them ("Materials") for the Promoter's future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the Materials as the Promoter wishes at any time, anywhere, and by any means (including communicating them to the public in any media, including media not in existence at the date this Competition commences and including social media). The Promoter may license, authorise or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same.
- The Prize cannot be transferred nor can the Prize be redeemed for cash. In the event the Promoter is unable to supply the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. All tax liabilities and other costs associated with or arising from winning the Prize are the responsibility of the Winners.
- 12WBT take no responsibilities if the prize is delivered to an invalid address, and will not re-send the prize
- The Rebel Gift Voucher must be used in accordance with the standard terms and conditions assigned by Rebel and is valid to the expiry date stated on the voucher.
- The Winners will be notified of their prize by an email. The Winners' details will be published at http://www.voome.com.au/terms/may-2018-rebel-winners from Friday 22 June 2018.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that Winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and Prize supplier’s requirements.
- Subject to state government legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd, Level 1, 16 Anster Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 on Wednesday 19 September 2018 at 11:00 AEST and the Winner(s) will be notified via email and the Winners' details will be published at http://www.voome.com.au/terms/may-2018-rebel-winners from Friday 21 September 2018.
- The Promoter and associated agencies, are not liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Competition, the use of a Prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its associated agencies or any person associated with any of them, except to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to state government legislation.
- 12WBT Trading Pty Limited, Ansible Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
- 12WBT Trading Pty Limited, Ansible Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur; during the Competition; whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry into the Competition; or in the participation in any Prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; in relation to failure of an entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion; arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer software related to or resulting from participation in this Competition.
- 12WBT Trading Pty Limited assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to state government legislation.
- Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/18/24213.