Love mince based recipes? These Voome recipes are packed with protein and will definitely hit the spot!
3 Free Voome Mince Recipes
Serves 6 l Prep 10 mins l Cooking 20 minutes l 299 Calories
1 Teaspoons Olive Oil (5g)
1 Onion (150g), finely chopped
200g Lean Beef Mince
2 Teaspoons Ground Coriander (5g)
1 Teaspoons Ground Cumin (2g)
1/4 Teaspoons Chilli Flakes (1g)
1 Zucchini (114g), chopped
1 Red Capsicum (92g), chopped
1 X 400g cans Diced Tomato (280g), diced
60g Tomato Sauce
6 Grainy Bread Roll (480g)
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes until the onions are golden. Add the mince and cook 3-4 minutes or until browned. Add the spices and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the zucchini and capsicum. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes, breaking them up with a spoon and tomato sauce. Simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the mixture is thick.
- Split the bread rolls and top with the mince mixture.
Thai Kangaroo Larb
Serves 1 l Prep 15 mins l Cooking 15 minutes l 295 Calories
30g Vermicelli Rice Noodles
2 Teaspoons Lime Juice (10g)
1 Teaspoons Fish Sauce (5g)
1 Teaspoons Brown Sugar (5g)
1g Olive Oil Spray
1 Shallot (6g), finely chopped
1/2 Stalk Lemongrass (1g), finely chopped
1 Cloves Garlic (3g), crushed
1/2 Red Chilli (5g), finely chopped
150g Raw Kangaroo Mince
2 Leaves Iceberg Lettuce (16g)
- Cook noodles following packet directions. Drain well and cool slightly. Squeeze out excess moisture, and use kitchen scissors to cut into shorter lengths.
- Meanwhile, combine lime juice, fish sauce and sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook shallot, lemongrass, garlic and chilli, stirring often, for 1 minutes or until aromatic.
- Add mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir in noodles and lime juice mixture. Divide between lettuce leaves to serve.
Serves 1 l Prep 10 mins l Cooking 10 minutes l 327 Calories
1g Olive Oil Spray
75g Mushrooms, sliced
1/2 Onion (45g), finely chopped
1/2 Cloves Garlic (2g), crushed
90g Tempeh, cut into cubes
1/2 Cups Passata (125g)
1 Slices Wholegrain Bread (33g), toasted
1 Tablespoons Flat Leaf Parsley (3g), chopped
- Lightly spray a medium non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion and garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 4-5 minutes or until mushrooms soften.
- Add tempeh to pan and cook, tossing, for 2 minutes. Stir in passata and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide between plates and serve with toast. Scatter over parsley leaves and season with freshly ground black pepper.