Feel like dessert? For us, well, that’s a bit of a no brainer! Dessert is a happy food that we always manage to find room for! We’ve got three decadent, indulgent desserts that you won’t believe are under 300 calories.
Satisfy those sweet tooth cravings and just try to stop at one!
Crustless Blueberry Cheesecake
- 10 serves
- 10 min prep time
- 35 min cooking time
- 111 calories per serve
- 1g olive oil spray
- 210g extra light cream cheese
- 200g low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup sugar (69g)
- 2 cage free eggs (102g)
- 2 tablespoons plain flour (22g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (21g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence (10g)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (80g)
- 50g fresh blueberries Preheat oven to 160C. Spray 10 small ramekins or ovenproof dishes with oil spray.
- Place the cream cheese, yoghurt, sugar, eggs, flour, lemon juice and vanilla essence in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Add the blueberries and stir through until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekins.
- Bake for 35 minutes or just until firm in the centre. Set aside for 1 hour to cool, then place in the fridge to chill.
- Serve the cheesecakes with extra fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Serves: 2
- Prep time: 20 mins
- Calories: 174
- 100g Reduced Fat Ricotta
- 1 Tablespoon Low Fat Greek Yoghurt (20g)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Icing Sugar (3g)
- 1 Teaspoon Cocoa Powder (2g)
- 1/4 Cup Espresso Coffee (60g), cooled
- 1 Teaspoon Coffee Liqueur (5g)
- 3 Sponge Fingers (39g)
- Place ricotta, yoghurt and 1 teaspoon icing sugar in a small bowl. Blend with a stick blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Select two small wine or dessert glasses for serving. Combine cocoa powder and remaining icing sugar in a small, fine sieve. Sieve a little cocoa mixture over the base to cover. Spoon a thin layer of ricotta cream over the cocoa.
- Combine espresso and liqueur in a small bowl. Break or cut the sponge fingers into pieces. Dip half the pieces into coffee mixture, then place into glasses over ricotta cream. Top with half the remaining ricotta cream and a dusting of cocoa mixture. Repeat with remaining sponge fingers, cream and cocoa mixture. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serves: 2
- Prep time: 25 mins
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 179
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 2 Teaspoons Cocoa Powder (6g)
- 20g Fresh Dates, chopped
- 3 Teaspoons Butter, No Added Salt (15g)
- 15g Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1 Cage Free Egg (59g), lightly beaten
- 1 Teaspoon Plain Flour (3g)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray two 1/3 cup capacity shallow ramekins with oil. Use half the cocoa powder to dust insides of the ramekins. Shake out any excess.
- Combine dates and 2 tablespoons boiling water in a small heatproof bowl. Add butter and chocolate. Microwave on high for 40 seconds. Stir until chocolate and butter have melted. Cool slightly.
- Stir in egg, mixing well. Stir in combined sifted flour and remaining cocoa. Stir until smooth. Spoon mixture into prepared ramekins, and place into a small baking dish. Pour enough boiling water into the baking dish to come halfway up the sides.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. The mixture should be just cooked on top but still feel a little squidgy in the center. Remove from the dish and stand for 2 minutes. Serve dusted with a tiny amount of cocoa if you like.